Delivery & Returns
We want all of our customers to receive the same standard of excellent customer service from order stage all the way through to delivery and after sale care. Returns are Free and you can return any unworn items provided the labels are attached.
We are happy to answer any queries or to assist you with your purchase or payment, all you have to do is call our shop on 0191 230 2320 and our cheerful staff will be at your service.
We track and trace all of our parcels so we can chase up any items which you are waiting for. Please call 0191 2302320, between 10am-5pm, please have the order purchase date and reference ready.
You can also e-mail us with any questions or queries we promise to get back to you as soon as we can!
Our staff are working at a safe distance from each other and for both their own safety and the safety of our customers, we all wear full PPE whilst working. We know this is not manadatory but we want to take every precaution we can to stay safe and save lives.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase we will happily refund the price of the item provided that the goods are returned in their original condition with all labels intact within 30 days.
We have implemented the following changes to our returns policy to help the communities which we serve during this crisis:
1. There is no longer any restriction on the time limit for making returns, so you can return any unworn items at any time; except for items which are personalised with initials.
2. We will refund all items returned to us within 30 days, after 30 days we will issue an online credit which will be valid for 12 months.
2. Returns are now free. Just click on the Returns button on our homepage to generate a returns label and drop it off at the Post Office. Please obtain a receipt of postage. The receipt will state the tracking reference so you can see when your parcel is received by us.
3. Return parcels are quarantined for 3 days before opening them to mitigate the risk of transmission of the virus.
4. We will process your refund within 7 days.
Government advice may vary, but in the interest of protecting our vulnerable colleagues and the diverse communities which we serve all over the North-east, our store will remain closed this year and we will be operating solely online.
This difficult decision reflects Government guidance instructing stores to close changing rooms, preventing clothes from being tried on, and the Directors’ risk assessment, given the size and layout of our store.
Other Information FAQ's
We will refund the price less postage, as this part of our service to you will be complete. In any event our liability to you is limited to the original price paid and this will represent the maximum amount which may be refunded, subject to our terms, in all cases.
Any product quality issues should be notified to us in writing within 7 days of receipt (together with images if possible).